Premium Ceremonial Organic Grade Matcha 30g makes 30 Teas
This ceremonial grade tea is a beautiful green powder with a delicate sweetness, grassy overtones, and very light astringency. It whisks to produce a creamy froth and is ideal for a morning energy lift or a calming afternoon treat. Our Matcha is 100% First Harvest Premium Japanese Green Tea powder and 100% from Japan.
Boutique Grade with Natual Botanicals
- Quality: Best. A selection of the best leaves from the top part of the plant are being used for our ‘Premium grade’ matcha.
- Use: ideal for ceremonial matcha tea and is delicious mixed with milk to make a matcha latte.
- Taste: Our ‘Premium grade’ matcha tea has a beautiful full green colour. It has a medium to full-bodied taste with slight notes of roasted nuttiness with a superior umami undertone. You will experience a rich & harmonious taste with a silky soft mouthfeel and sweet finish.
- Contains L-theanine, which helps relax the body and calm the mind
- Is a natural metabolism booster (up to 4x that of the average rate)
- Increases energy for up to 6 hours without caffeine or jitters
- Full of antioxidants to help detoxify the body
- Antioxidant Rich – Matcha is packed with catechins, which are very important antioxidants that help fight bacteria, free radicals and even infections.
Organic Matcha Benefits
- USDA certified organic
- Raw and vegan-friendly
- Gluten and dairy-free
- Tested for heavy metal, pesticide, and radiation
One of the earliest uses of matcha was as an aid to the meditation practice of Japanese monks. Drinking matcha would help them sit alert and calm for hours on end.
Our Matecha green tea is identifiable with its excellent packaging that ensures the tea remains in dry and dark conditions. We have three coloured packs, black, blue and white. Let us know if you have a preference otherwise we will choose but we guarantee the freshest matcha in Australia