Premium Ceremonial Organic Grade Matcha 30g
This ceremonial grade tea is a beautiful green powder with a delicate sweetness, grassy overtones, and very light astringency. It whisks to produce a creamy froth and is ideal for a morning energy lift or a calming afternoon treat. Our Matcha is 100% First Harvest Premium Japanese Green Tea powder and 100% from Japan.
Boutique Grade with Natual Botanicals
- Quality: Best. A selection of the best leaves from the top part of the plant are being used for our ‘Premium grade’ matcha.
- Use: ideal for blended drinks (matcha latte, smoothies, etc) but also possible to drink as pure tea whisked in a bowl
- Taste: Our ‘Premium grade’ matcha tea has a beautiful full green color. It has a medium to full bodied taste with slight notes of roasted nuttiness with a superior umami undertone. You will experience a rich & harmonious taste with a silky soft mouthfeel and sweet finish.
- Contains L-theanine, which helps relax the body and calm the mind
- Is a natural metabolism booster (up to 4x that of the average rate)
- Increases energy for up to 6 hours without caffeine or jitters
- Full of antioxidants to help detoxify the body
- Antioxidant Rich – Matcha is packed with catechins, which are very important antioxidants that help fight bacteria, free radicals and even infections.
Organic Matcha Benefits
- USDA certified organic
- Raw and vegan-friendly
- Gluten and dairy-free
- Tested for heavy metal, pesticide, and radiation
One of the earliest uses of matcha was as an aid to the meditation practice of Japanese monks. Drinking matcha would help them sit alert and calm for hours on end.
Our Matecha green tea is identifiable with its excellent packaging that ensures the tea remains in dry and dark conditions.
The best matcha is packaged at the best source; Uji, Japan.
Tip 8 – Price
They say “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low prices are forgotten”.
Good quality matcha tea will not come at the lowest prices. You see a 100g packet of matcha tea going for as little as less than $10, you guessed right. That’s low quality matcha.
Tip 9 – Single Origin
Ensure that you get matcha that is sourced from one place. Such matcha should be free of contaminations from radiation and/or lead.